Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Micro brewery Lion on District 1 Saigon

It had been more than 4 or 5 years since my last trip to HCMC, I had been to this popular micro brewery on District 1 (the so called expensive area in HCMC), perhaps twice in my last few trips. This place is popular with foreigners as it offers fresh brewed beers - aka german micro brewery in the region, like Paulaner. I was brought to this place as my host thought as a foreigner, this is the place to go hahah...We ordered of course beers to gulp and other standard dishes....of the more special one was below Star Fish;
Star Fish - had it for the first time


part of the shell been knocked off....

knocked off shell....

the pretty lady at work....

the pretty lass was happy when I shot her....

the complete shell that was removed from Star Fish

No comments: